- Spend a weekend at one of Connecticut’s seaside spas. Tone up your body (and your attitude) at By the Sea Inn and Spa in Branford,
- Water’s Edge Resort in Westbrook,
- Saybrook Point Inn & Spa in Old Saybrook,
- the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa at the Marriott in Groton,
- The Spa at Norwich Inn
- or the spa at Foxwoods Resort Casino. Release your tensions in the sauna or jacuzzi. Treat yourself to aroma therapy and herbal body wraps. Indulge yourself with award winning dining, and just relax.
- You can also indulge at the world-class spa at Mohegan Sun
DRIVING TIP: Approximate driving distance between furthest points (1 to 6) are 84 miles.
By The Sea Inn & Spa
Restored 19th-century Victorian mansion with spa services. Four rooms (one four-room suite).
Water’s Edge Resort & Spa
Shoreline resort on 20 acres on Long Island Sound. 169 rooms, suites, and seaside villas; rest., lounge, ent., TV, full service spa, sauna, fitness center, I & O pools, private beach, tennis.
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
Luxury inn with panoramic views of the Connecticut River and Long Island Sound. 80 rooms and suites (1 lighthouse with kitchenette), rest., lounge, TV, full service spa, fitness room, Jacuzzi, steam room, I & O pools, marina, bicycles.
Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
Georgian-style hotel along Poheganut Reservoir. 285 rooms (four suites), rest., coffee bar, lounge, ent., TV, health club, I pool, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa.
The Spa at Norwich Inn
Turn-of-the-century country luxury inn with modern resort atmosphere, full-service health spa, and elegant villas. Inn has 49 rooms; 51 villas with kitchen, fireplace, private balcony. Rest., seasonal outdoor dining, lounge, TV, health club, sauna, I & O pools, tennis.