- Ghostwriters in the Sky – Peter J. Jewesson
Email to the Editors
Peer-Reviewed Research Articles original scholarly contributions
- Stability of Hydrocortisone in Extemporaneously Compounded Suspensions – Gina Chong, Diane Decarie, Mary H.H. Ensom
Evidence-Based Snapshots with emphasis on rapid review of results
- Does Vitamin D Supplementation reduce Fractures in Men and Women Living in the Community?
- What Effect does Atorvastatin produce in Hypertensive Patients who have Average or Lower-than-average Cholesterol Concentrations? Results of the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial – Lipid Lowering Arm (ASCOT-LLA)
- Combining Salmeterol and Fluticasone in the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Does it Make a Difference?
Evidence-Based Reviews of the Pharmacotherapeutic Literature with emphasis on interpretation of the findings, designed to help practitioners put the findings into proper perspective
- EPO for Critically Ill Patients: Does it Reduce Transfusion Requirements?
- Adjuvant Steroid Therapy for Adult Bacterial Meningitis: An End to the Controversy?
Chole Campbell, Salmaan Kanji
- Caspofungin or Amphotericin B for Invasive Candidiasis: Caspo-fabulous or Ampho-terrific?
Janice Yeung, Dawn Warkentin
Technology in Practice helping pharmacotherapy practitioners use technology to enhance their practice
- Using Personal Digital Assistants In Clinical Pharmacy Practice: Commonly Asked Questions – Robert M. Balen, Peter S. Loewen
Research Abstracts rapid dissemination of research findings
- An Academia-Community Practice Partnership Model in Experiential Learning – A Canadian University’s Experience – Seema Prihar, Wayne Rubner and Rosemin Kassam