- You’ll find great seafood, including Connecticut-style lobster in the rough, anywhere along U.S. 1 as you head toward the Mystic area.
- Serious outlet shopping too awaits you just off I-95 at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
- or Tanger Outlet Center in Westbrook.
- Then head to Foxwood Resort Casino, Rte. 2, Mashantucket, a world-class gaming facility. Even if you’re not into gaming, there is so much to do.
- Book a pleasant stay at Randall’s Ordinary in Stonington and after dinner, catch a show at one of the casinos.
- Next day, take a fascinating journey through the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center on Rte. 2, America’s state-of-the-art Native American museum.
- Then on to Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, for another fun day of shopping, dining and entertainment..
Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
70 famous name outlet stores all in one place.
Tanger Outlet Center
Over 65 famous name outlet stores all in one place
Foxwoods Resort Casino
World-class gaming facility with over 7,400 slots, hundreds of table games, keno, high-stakes bingo, poker and race book. Three hotels, variety of restaurants including the Hard Rock Cafe, specialty shops, 1,500-seat showroom hosting headline entertainment and live
Colonial wayside inn, features authentic 17th-century hearth cooking. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and on the Connecticut Freedom Trail. 16 rooms (one silo suite with Jacuzzi), private bath with whirlpool, rest., tap room.
Gaming and entertainment complex with Mohegan-themed design. Featuring two casinos with nearly 300 table games and over 6,000 slot machines. Highlights include the Shops at Mohegan Sun, Wolf Den, world-class entertainment in cabaret or the arena and a first-class hotel.